- About Us
- Our Work
- Our Partners
- Contact us
United Way of Erie County provides helps families become financially stable and independent.
- Basic Needs of food, utilities, and housing assistance provided by Sandusky, Huron and Milan Salvation Armies
- Mobile Ministry & Meals Program provided by Salvation Army
- Disaster Services provided by American Red Cross, Firelands Chapter
- Family Strengthening Program provided by Goodwill Industries of Erie, Huron, Ottawa and Sandusky Counties, Inc.
- Adult Advocacy Services provided by Catholic Charities
- Outreach Shelter Services provided by Safe Harbour Domestic Violence Shelter
- Residential Support Services provided by Crossroads
- Tax Assistance provided by The Ohio Benefit Bank